google.com, pub-5348167154863511, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Snitchlady: American Tempers flare when I supported the Darren Wilson Day and saw nothing wrong with it.

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

American Tempers flare when I supported the Darren Wilson Day and saw nothing wrong with it.


Why do these anti-racism movements in America get so rampant and quick to judge other races without seeing that they themselves are fueling racism. From the word go, I have never supported the Michael Brown movement. The kid did wrong, he shoplifted and intimidated a shopkeeper and next a cop then gets killed and a year later the same state of emergency declared. Makes NO SENSE! So some people choose to praise the cop Darren Wilson and dedicate the same day to him. Why not? America is a country with a freedom of speech and expression in their constitution. I lived there 30 years and know. Well, I was the top commenter and attacked by some, praised by others.
Here is the thread 

Blog Archive