google.com, pub-5348167154863511, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Snitchlady: Remembering DJ Megatron in a Community Chat on Monday August 11th his BIRTHDAY! #RIPDJMegatron #Megasbirthday

Friday, August 8, 2014

Remembering DJ Megatron in a Community Chat on Monday August 11th his BIRTHDAY! #RIPDJMegatron #Megasbirthday


Corey McGriff was BET's DJ Megatron on 106 and Park

It's almost August 11th again! Read about how I helped the NYPD catch the young men that GUNNED down my colleague @BET's @106andPark DJ Megatron after they were POSTING on my memorial page for him. Go pay respect at Facebook.com/RIPDJMegatron for Corey McGriff's Birthday. Special thanks to the Staten Island District Attorney in 2011.


I was living in Canada at the time on asylum after fleeing Nigeria's 2007 election gun violence and was BET's Canadian hip-hop correspondent for The Deal. I was kicked out 2012 for mercilessly antagonizing Canadian Gun Laws! GOD, I hate illegal guns used to kill people all over! Do what is right at all times! HipHossip is now phased out and turned into #HNNAfrica which is a world news portal so @HNNAfrica is the new twitter handle and #HNNMusic is the music hashtag. Explore them.



A chat is planned as Staten Island is under FIRE again in what I call increased shootings in the city and also the Eric Garner case where cops are under fire for allegedly killing a man under a chokehold. That shouldn't stop people from trusting or working with police in snitching in GUN MURDERERS! Police Commissioner Bill Bratton told me @HNNAfrica when he released a statement to media that he will retrain all 35,000 NYPD officers so that this incident will NEVER happen again. I care about S.I. Never visited there but I reach out to all global communities via Social media.

Sooooo>>Join me @Snitchlady on twitter Monday 8/11/14 for the Corey McGriff Memorial chat 6pm ET. We will use TWO hashtags #MegasBirthday and #RIPDJMegatron. Wanna thank u all the people who sent all the tips in and snitched in the KILLERS in 2011 when I was in Canada!! Join the page and invite your pals. R.I.P DJ Megatron (Corey McGriff) We Love U

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo
@HNNAfrica @Snitchlady @HealthReports @KemiOlunloyo in Nigeria, West Africa.

Blog Archive