google.com, pub-5348167154863511, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Snitchlady: Could Kemi WIN that #NobelPeace Prize for PEACE? Join the Campaign to get me a NOMINATION to #EndGunViolence

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Could Kemi WIN that #NobelPeace Prize for PEACE? Join the Campaign to get me a NOMINATION to #EndGunViolence


GOOD NEWS! I have been doing a lot for #GunViolence around the GLOBE. Though I don't get a lot of support from Nigerians, my own people who don't think there is ANY gun violence in Nigeria since we have no workplace or school shootings, they forget the insurgents and armed robbers plus police gun wild.  I have not gotten a lot of LIKES on the new FB page Snitchlady but I appreciate the 147 people in there.

All others around the Globe support my work especially the Canadians where I made the most impact. Toronto Police Service Spokesman Constable Scott Mills once told me in 2011 after we were picked by the Toronto Sun and the TOP Crime fighting handles in Canada that my work was NOBEL PEACE prize worthy.

NOW, MY NAME has COME UP in the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize call for nominations February 2015. My adult children set up a page to help get me recognized with a nomination or even a WIN!

Only one entity can NOMINATE U! A law enforcement agency, A Judge or the Government of a country can nominate me. Yeah I have The First Female justice of Oyo state, my state in Nigeria, the tough Justice Badejoko Adeniji, The Toronto Police, Justice Richard Akinjide and of course President Goodluck Jonathan can nominate me.

WHO SHOULD NOMINATE ME?
Goodluck Jonathan our President. My 50th birthday message on LIVE TV on August 6th my birthday to Lawrence Olisa was to #EndGunViolence in Nigeria.

JOIN KEMI'S NOBEL PEACE PRIZE PAGE. 

Blog Archive