google.com, pub-5348167154863511, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Snitchlady: Have You Spoken to your Children about #GUNFIRE? Check out what my son did!

Friday, April 11, 2014

Have You Spoken to your Children about #GUNFIRE? Check out what my son did!

Have you taught your children how to handle gunfire when they run into them. My son ran into a SHOOTOUT on the mean streets of Philadelphia, the second worst city in America with gun violence. Chicago is still #1 and Detroit #3.

My son Eni via Facebook
Just made it home safe. And All of the sudden. There was a shoot out at 52nd and chestnut street couple hours ago. After I ask the SEPTA Police officers. And they be like: "they was a shooting going on" I'm like: What the Hell is wrong with these Fools? This is what I'm Talking about. Them niggas be shooting each other for no Reason.. These fools ain't got no life.. They gonna be on the Channel 6. Action news tonight! Like · · Share · 10 hours ago near Yeadon, PA ·



Garfield Clark Jr Thank God youre alright
10 hours ago via mobile · Like


Soap Edwards Wow Eni...........You actually used the N word........I'm proud of you.
10 hours ago via mobile · Like


Eni Olunloyo Well guys. I'm just fine and Dandy. Cause I had to break out the glass of myself. And obviously. I don't understand why these fools shooting for no reason. I'm like this is ridiculous SMH!!!
10 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1


Garfield Clark Jr Welcome to the American inner city
10 hours ago via mobile · Like


Eni Olunloyo Heh. You got that right.
10 hours ago via mobile · Like


Garfield Clark Jr What do you mean "break out the glass of yourself" ?
9 hours ago via mobile · Like


Michelle Woods That's west Philly they dnt play no games down there smh
9 hours ago via mobile · Like


Joe Pa West Philly at its finest. SMH
9 hours ago · Like


Eni Olunloyo Exactly Michelle. That's why I stay out of it and keep on moving!
9 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1


Armando Sajous niggers being niggers
8 hours ago via mobile · Like


Garfield Clark Jr Sheesh,....with the N-woid (Archie Bunker voice)
8 hours ago via mobile · Like


MsKemi  Be careful Eni. Get down when you hear shots! I dont wanna lose my son now. Im too far in Nigeria for this foolishness on the streets of West Philly.
about a minute ago · Like

Blog Archive