google.com, pub-5348167154863511, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Snitchlady: Police Departments: Send your #GUN #HOMICIDE cases to me and I tweet them FREE as a service to global communities. #EndGunViolence

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Police Departments: Send your #GUN #HOMICIDE cases to me and I tweet them FREE as a service to global communities. #EndGunViolence


HAPPENING NOW: I am about to start tweeting homicide cases for Richmond Police Department in Virginia. A FREE service to communities and police departments by #Snitchlady and that's me. Follow @Snitchlady on twitter now. This is my advocacy to end gun violence across the globe, one community at a time.

LIKE my Foundation Facebook.com/HNNAfricaFoundation and enter your email into www.hiphossip.org for story updates.

Twitter and Instagram @Snitchlady 

Blog Archive