google.com, pub-5348167154863511, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Snitchlady: #BREAKING As a Gun Violence Activist, I support the Grand Jury #FergusonDecision in #Ferguson on #MikeBrown

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

#BREAKING As a Gun Violence Activist, I support the Grand Jury #FergusonDecision in #Ferguson on #MikeBrown

Officer Darren Wilson


We are watching in Africa!! Below is my statement as a Gun Violence Activist and I must admit, this is how honest I feel.
I am Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo, News Director @HNNAfrica in Nigeria. Everybody talks, I am in the frontline of gun violence. As you know I am a globally known gun violence activist AMONG OTHER THINGS. I agreed with the grand jury decision. Michael Brown was a shoplifter who got in an altercation with police, the cop defended himself. Blacks destroying their own cities again, Americans displaying foolishness. I taught my black sons living as adults in America, 27 and 23 not to steal or get into breaking the law.

We need to focus on our black kids who KILL others daily in gun violence and not always go after police (especially white ones) AND WHITE FOLKS. THERE ARE A FEW EXCEPTIONS BUT we need to look at ourselves. Torching businesses and looting just shows how blacks have lost respect. I lived 30 yrs over there and fought gun violence 5 yrs in Canada.  Police are trained to shoot and defend themselves if suspects try to overpower thems in any way. Teach your children about police altercations and how to avoid brushes with the law. Listen and DOWNLOAD my podcast below.







Media preview
T-Shirt gangsta>>No Justice, No Peace??
There is NO NEED for these foolish images I see on global cable networks all day. Even Al Sharpton calling for peace and ripping the arsonists and looters has not looked at the shirt of the guy next to him at this presser. 

Follow me at: @Snitchlady on Twitter and Instagram www.snitchlady.blogspot.com Facebook.com/snitchladynews