google.com, pub-5348167154863511, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Snitchlady: Why Did Carol Roache Ignore MY WARNINGS? She has lost all her 3 children. I need YOUR HELP #Toronto

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Why Did Carol Roache Ignore MY WARNINGS? She has lost all her 3 children. I need YOUR HELP #Toronto


#SNITCHLADY I am writing an article about Carol Roache and the BIG mistake she made. Gun Violence can affect any of us anytime. We pray it doesn't. I know my suffering inside when Clemee Joseph lost Jarvis, I stepped out to a stranger and still no answers. I reached out to Carol so many times to be part of my crusade and my yearly National Crime Victim awareness day, she was not interested, and now I heard her last child is also DEAD! All 3 kids DIED from Gun violence. When does a mother begin to speak out Carol??????????

This young man had a prior drug conviction. We need to start setting boundaries for our young men in black communities and not just scream when a white cop/white person kills them.

Sheri Henderson pls read this. LaToya Jane read this Delores Watson read this Joan Brown Dennis Asylum Holder read this. I am in tears now at MIDNIGHT in Nigeria writing this as I listen to Michael George's song for his mom. He was gunned down too 2007 when I arrived.

Chris Doucette Pls tell Jonathan and Kevin, our Editors at Toronto Sun that I am sending my opinion article on this Monday. It is a mission for me to help Homicide Chief McLane and Det Steve Ryan CATCH these thugs.

Wake up #Toronto, I've been gone 2 years, we cannot start this again. The way they shot Jamal on that video, someone knows something. START TALKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLS LIKE THIS PAGE Toronto Police Service Homicide Squad

Detectives Mary Vruna and Brian Borg the work has begun. The next 30 days, I will be wall to wall on this case. Constable Scott Mills pls update me on any appeal videos, Deputy Chief Peter Sloly you will be proud of me, Nicholas Maharaj LETS GO!! Cheryl L Bullock spam it everywhere, media wall to wall. We need TIPS!

Toronto Call Toronto Crime Stoppers 1800222TIPS
Witnesses are better 4168087400, ask for Det Sgt Steve Ryan. Use the tip tab that Jeff Brown invented. It is anonymous and you can send a tip thru the NET

***GRAPHIC WARNING***WATCH THE VIDEO OF JAMAL ROACHE being Killed with a powerful Tech 9 sort of weapon!! HORROR!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3pmnBSQYDY

Join me www.snitchlady.blogspot.com
Twitter and Instagram @Snitchlady
Facebook.com/SnitchladyNews
Pinterest.com/HNNAfrica #Snitchlady board