google.com, pub-5348167154863511, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Snitchlady: (Photo) Speaking out for #MURDERED Victims is my PRIORITY #JarvisStRemy

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

(Photo) Speaking out for #MURDERED Victims is my PRIORITY #JarvisStRemy


SPEAKING OUT FOR THE MURDERED VICTIMS: It is more than a mother's grief. It is a Grandmother, brother, son and friend's grief. Losing Jarvis St Remy has been a challenge for me. A May 2009 murder that shocked the whole of Toronto when your child cannot go to a friend's house, watch a game and stand waiting for the bus.

After 9 news conferences we have NOTHING! Why? All I know is that with the amount of cold cases solved this month alone, anything is possible. Jarvis was 18 and he did not die in vain. Thank you to all the people that supported my work in Community Activism in 2011. I cannot do it all. I need all your help Toronto. 

There is still one piece of this puzzle that needs to be solved. Call 416-808-7400 and ask for Detective Brian Borg at cold cases or email him at Brian.Borg@TorontoPolice.on.ca.

Blog Archive