google.com, pub-5348167154863511, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Snitchlady: Continue to donate to my online #Fundraiser EDUCATING people globally about #GunViolence

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Continue to donate to my online #Fundraiser EDUCATING people globally about #GunViolence


#KOO50 I am dedicating my 50th birthday to 50 victims of #gunviolence that I impacted. In lieu of gifts, please send a donation to my gun violence activism foundation as I begin my 2014 fundraiser to educate ppl globally on ending gun violence. Below is the banking info. The gift of voice is my biggest asset. Speaking out for the voiceless for 20 years from Baltimore to Toronto to Nigeria.

See my work at www.snitchlady.blogspot.com
Facebook.com/whataboutoursons
Join the new Facebook.com/snitchlady
@Snitchlady on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and HNNAfrica's Pinterest board.

Join my birthday page Facebook.com/MadamGovernor
All other pages will be CLOSED ON MY BIRTHDAY.

August 6th 1964

Kemi

Blog Archive