google.com, pub-5348167154863511, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Snitchlady: #AUDIO: My Message to Nigerians about Encouraging #SUICIDE.

Saturday, September 21, 2013

#AUDIO: My Message to Nigerians about Encouraging #SUICIDE.

Good Morning

A MESSAGE TO NIGERIANS ABOUT SUICIDE.

I know how to bring out the best and worst In you. Sad to see you encouraging suicide. I blogged all your comments and you can read some here.

SUICIDE is the wrong way to go. Some of u suffer depression and anxiety on this page and THE LAST THING u need are fans who encourage suicide.

To everyone who encouraged me to kill myself, go out and counsel a suicidal person today. Log on to the Suicide Prevention Hotline and save a life. I play a lot with my fans daily but certain things stunned me on Facebook.com/MadamGovernor.

I will now channel my energy at HipHossip Music Foundation to encourage SUICIDE PREVENTION!! 

I will no longer communicate directly with fans. I will just provide information as I work as a Journalist, Medical Professional and Social Media expert. My audio message is below.


Chairman HipHossipLLC
@HipHossip 
Facebook.com/HipHossip
HipHossip.com