google.com, pub-5348167154863511, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Snitchlady: Why we must NEVER FORGET William Junior Appiah, GUNNED DOWN 7 years ago today in #Toronto #Canada

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Why we must NEVER FORGET William Junior Appiah, GUNNED DOWN 7 years ago today in #Toronto #Canada

Appiah Collage Credits: @Snitchlady on twitter
All I know is that the killer will be caught. with the manpower of Detective Brian Borg and the rest of the Toronto Police homicide squad, only you the people can help them. Who killed Junior? I remember everything as it happened. didn't know this family but thrusted myself into this case and carefully documented it with press conferences and homemade videos. It is now 7 years. can you help? I live in Africa now and my best phone call would be coming from Canada to tell me Junior's killer was CAUGHT. Lets make it happen. Yoshi, his nickname from the Super Mario characters, Yoshi deserves justice. Pls SHARE this post!!  
TORONTO Pls join Detective Brian Borg here on Facebook and Twitter @TorontoColdCase or email Brian at Brian.Borg@torontopolice.on.ca and phone 416-808-7400. Tell Debbie or Brenda to transfer u or page him. We gotta SOLVE THIS ONE!!

September 16th 2008 #Toronto #Canada
5.08pm

SHOT TO DEATH POINT BLANK
KILLERS STILL NEVER CAUGHT
U CAN HELP!!

Junior I have not forgotten about you.
I will continue to fight to find your killers
No matter where I am.
Join me @Snitchlady on Twitter and on Facebook.com/Snitchladynews where I fight for victims of#GunViolence
www.snitchlady.blogspot.com

WHEN IT HAPPENED: The video the college students filmed from their apartment. It was ONE of our children!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moSN1t19_kw

THE KILLERS Toronto Police Service Homicide Squad released from a nearby camera. As they arrived to kill William Junior Appiah and as they fled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msLhaexesjQ

I have PUBLICIZED this murder since it happened.
Prince Young his only brother is an R&B star in Canada and released a music video dedicated to his brother Junior.

To Nana Kwame Appiah Junior's father, I will never forget this day
To his only sisters Priscilla Appiah and Baby. His auntJoyce Appiah and his mom Monica my thoughts and prayers go out to you.