google.com, pub-5348167154863511, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Snitchlady: #Gunned down: Remembering Kyre Malik Henderson 4 years today!

Monday, November 18, 2013

#Gunned down: Remembering Kyre Malik Henderson 4 years today!


It was a sad case of another gun murder of a black man . Kyre Malik Henderson murdered 4 years ago today. His mother posted this on her Facebook page.

"On this day four years ago,my son Kyre Malik Henderson AKA Hound Balla was taking away from me and the people who love him.. I miss my son so much.. His love,his honesty and his Big ol smile! He was loved by many! I still cant believe your gone! It hurts your not here in physical form,but in spirit! Your are my sweet Angel! I love you, Kyre malik!! 4/28/91 to 11/18/09 Rest in Peace"

My heart goes out to Sheri Henderson today and always. We must all join in stopping gun violence.